apple and almond bircher muesli
- 2 cups (180g) rolled oats
- ½ cup (40g) shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup (75g) raisins
- 2 small Granny Smith apples, grated
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus extra to serve
- 2½ cups (625ml) almond milk
- natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt, to serve
- ¼ cup (35g) slivered pistachios, to serve
- Place the oats, coconut, cinnamon, raisins, apple, honey and almond milk in a large bowl and mix well to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to soak.
- To serve, divide the mixture between bowls and serve with yoghurt, pistachios and extra honey. Serves 4.
donna hay team
Hi Netta, yes no problem at all, use whatever milk you have. The DH team.
can i use whole milk for this instead of almond milk?