with crispy haloumi, chilli and pepitas
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 4 slices sourdough, chargrilled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 225g haloumi, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- dried chilli flakes, micro (baby) mint leaves and cracked black pepper, to serve
- Divide the avocado between the sourdough slices and smash with a fork. Heat the oil in a small frying pan over high heat. Add the haloumi and cook for 1 minute.
- Top the avocado toasts with the haloumi, pepitas, chilli, mint and pepper to serve. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.