- 4 baby cucumbers (cukes), thinly sliced
- 200g strawberries, hulled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup (250ml) Pimm’s
- ½ cup (125ml) lime juice cordial
- 3 cups (750ml) water
- Divide the cucumber, strawberry and mint between 16 x 1/3-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds.
- Place the Pimm’s, cordial and water in a jug and mix to combine. Pour the Pimm’s mixture into the moulds, cover with foil and place a popsicle stick in the middle of each mould.
- Freeze for 4–6 hours or until frozen. Makes 16.
There are no comments for this entry yet.