the perfect pavlova
- 1 x quantity no-fail meringue mixture (see recipe link under method)
- 1½ cups (375ml) single (pouring) cream*, whipped
- raspberries, passionfruit pulp and sliced peaches, to serve
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F). Using a pencil, draw a 20cm circle on a sheet of non-stick baking paper. Place the baking paper, pencil-side down, on a lightly greased baking tray+. Spoon the meringue mixture into the circle to make a neat round. Reduce the oven temperature to 120°C (250°F) and
bake for 1 hour. Allow to cool completely in the closed oven++.
- Place the pavlova on a cake stand or plate and top with the whipped cream, raspberries, passionfruit and peach to serve. Serves 8–10.
+ Turn the backing paper do it’s pencil-side down on the tray — no marks will transfer onto the meringue.
++ Allow the meringue to cool gradually in the oven with the door closed — preferably overnight.
There are no comments for this entry yet.