white chocolate and elderflower tarts
- ½ cup (140g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 100g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons elderflower cordial
- 12 x 6cm store-bought pastry shells
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, finely chopped
- Place the yoghurt, white chocolate and elderflower cordial in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Divide the yoghurt mixture between pastry shells. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until set. Top with the pistachio to serve. Makes 12.
There are no comments for this entry yet.