creamy chicken, silverbeet
and ricotta cannelloni
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 cup (35g) shredded silverbeet (Swiss
- 1½ cups (360g) fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves, plus extra
sprigs to serve
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1½ teaspoons sea salt flakes
- cracked black pepper
- 1 cup (80g) finely grated parmesan
- 3 fresh lasagne sheets, cut into 10 x
- 1½ cups (375ml) single (pouring) cream
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the chicken, silverbeet, ricotta, thyme leaves, lemon rind, garlic, salt, pepper and half the parmesan in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Top half of each pasta rectangle with ⅓ cup of the chicken mixture and roll to enclose.
- Place the cannelloni in an 18cm x 32cm rectangular ovenproof dish. Top with the remaining parmesan, pour over the cream and top with thyme sprigs.
- Cook for 18–20 minutes or until golden brown and the cream has reduced slightly. Set aside for 5 minutes before serving. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.