potato, vegetable and pappardelle soup
- 400g chat (baby) potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 cups (1 litre) chicken stock
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 250g fresh pappardelle
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 100g snow peas (mange tout), trimmed
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (70g) frozen peas, thawed
- 100g baby kale leaves
- ½ cup dill leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the potato, oil, salt and pepper on a small oven tray and toss to combine. Cook for 18–20 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Set aside.
- Place the stock and water in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 4 minutes or until al dente. Add the sugar snap peas, snow peas, potato, radish and peas, and remove from the heat. Top with kale and dill to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.