with nori sesame butter and broccolini
- 80g unsalted butter, softened
- 1 sheet nori (dried seaweed), finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 x 500g T-bone steaks
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- micro (baby) purple shiso leaves, to serve (optional)
- Place the butter, nori, sesame seeds, chilli, salt and pepper in a small bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Brush the steaks with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Remove and set aside. Wipe out the pan with paper towel, add the broccolini and cook, turning, for 4 minutes or until charred. Top the steaks with the nori butter mixture and serve with the broccolini and shiso, if using. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.