- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 green apple, thinly sliced
- 1 red apple, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine
- 450ml apple juice
- 330ml orange-flavoured liqueur
- 250ml soda water
- ice cubes
- mint leaves
- Place the fruit in a large jug or bowl, top with sparkling wine, apple juice and orange liqueur. Refrigerate for 1 hour to allow the fruit to soak. Top with soda water, ice and garnish with mint leaves. Serve in simple glass tumblers.
+ You can experiment with your favourite fruit or use a bottle of dry white wine instead of sparkling in this recipe.
There are no comments for this entry yet.