garlic and mustard beef skewers
- 500g rump steak, cut into pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seeded mustard
- rocket (arugula) leaves, to serve
- mountain bread or flatbread, to serve
- aïoli, to serve
- Place the steak, garlic, olive oil, vinegar and mustard in a bowl and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue over high heat. Thread the beef onto skewers and char-grill or barbecue for 2–3 minutes each side for medium rare or until cooked to your liking. Serve with rocket leaves, mountain bread and aïoli. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.