oysters with black vinegar and tomato
- 2 tablespoons black (Chinese) vinegar
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, diced
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 12 Sydney rock oysters
- 1 green onion (scallion), sliced
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Place the vinegar, tomato, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine. Spoon the vinegar mixture over the oysters and top with the green onion. Arrange with the ginger scampi and wasabi mayonnaise on a platter laid with ice and serve with the lemon wedges. Serves 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.