- 1⅔ cups (250g) frozen raspberries
- 500g thick natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon icing (confectioner’s) sugar
- 1 cup (130g) toasted muesli
- ⅓ cup (80ml) honey
- frozen raspberries, extra, to serve
- Lightly crush the raspberries with a fork, fold through the yoghurt and icing sugar. Divide the muesli between 4 glasses. Top each with 1 tablespoon of honey.
- To serve, spoon over the yoghurt mixture, top with the extra raspberries and spoon over remaining honey. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.