chocolate chunk brownie ice-cream
- 1 packet Molten Chocolate Chunk Brownie
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped and melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 litres vanilla ice-cream, chopped and slightly softened
each packet contains:
- brownie mix
- chocolate chunks
- Follow the packet mix instructions.
- Once cool, turn out the brownie onto a chopping board and chop into 2cm pieces. Divide in half and set aside.
- Place the ice-cream in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until soft. Fold through half the chopped brownie.
- Spread the ice-cream evenly into a 21cm x 11cm metal tin. Place in the freezer for 3–4 hours or until firm. Serve with the extra brownie chunks. Serves 6–8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.