tandoori prawn skewers
- ⅓ cup (95g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tandoori paste
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 24 medium green (uncooked) tiger prawns (shrimp)
- store-bought mango pickle, mint and micro (baby)
- mint (optional) leaves, to serve
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, grated
- 1 cup (280g) natural Greek-style (thick) yoghurt
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue to high heat. To make the raita, place the cucumber in a clean tea towel and squeeze out any excess water. Place half the cucumber in a bowl with the yoghurt, mint, salt and pepper, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place the yoghurt, tandoori paste, water and salt in a bowl and stir to combine. Thread each prawn onto a skewer and brush with the marinade.
- Cook, in batches, for 4 minutes, turning, or until charred and cooked through. Serve the skewers with the raita, mango pickle, mint and remaining cucumber. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.