potato and cherry tomato frittata
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) pouring (single) cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sebago (starchy) potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes
- 100g feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF). Place the eggs, cream, parsley, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan* over medium heat. Add the oil and potato and cook for 7–8 minutes or until tender and golden. Add the onion and cook for a further 2–3 minutes.
- Add the egg mixture, top with the tomatoes and cheese, reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Place in the oven and cook for a further 10 minutes or until set. Serves 4.
* Make sure your pan has an ovenproof handle so it doesn’t melt in the oven.
There are no comments for this entry yet.