- 3 cups (450g) self-raising (self-rising) flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ cups (180g) grated cheddar
- 150g ham, chopped
- ⅔ cup (150g) chopped pineapple, drained
- ⅔ cup (160ml) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place the flour, baking powder, 1 cup (120g) cheese, ham and pineapple in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place the oil, tomato paste, egg and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Spoon into 12 x ½ cup-capacity (125ml) muffin tins and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Makes 12.
There are no comments for this entry yet.