- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 250g butter, chopped
- 1¾ cups (310g) brown sugar
- 4 eggs
⅓ cup (35g) cocoa powder, sifted
- 1¼ cups (185g) plain (all-purpose) flour, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160°C (325ºF). Place the chocolate and butter in a saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth. Allow to cool slightly.
- Place the sugar, eggs, cocoa, flour and baking powder in a bowl. Add the chocolate mixture and mix until combined. Pour into a 20cm-square slice tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Bake for 50 minutes or until an inserted skewer withdraws clean. Allow to cool slightly in the tin before slicing. Serve warm or cold. Makes 16 slices.
There are no comments for this entry yet.