- 2 large heirloom or vine-ripened tomatoes
- 2 x 100g buffalo mozzarella
- ½ cup (80g) black olives
- 2 sprigs basil
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- crusty bread, to serve
- Place a saucepan of water over high heat and bring to the boil. Place the tomatoes in the water for 30 seconds, remove and place in a bowl of iced water until cool. Peel away the tomato skins. Arrange tomatoes, mozzarella, olives and basil on serving plates. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic, salt and pepper. Serve with crusty bread. Serves 2.
There are no comments for this entry yet.