- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 bunches broccolini, finely chopped
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1½ cups (375ml) single (pouring) cream
- 100g cavolo nero, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based ovenproof frying pan over high heat. Add the onion, salt and pepper and cook for 6 minutes or until golden. Add the broccolini and cook for 3 minutes or until just tender. Place the eggs, cream, salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine. Pour into the pan and top with cavolo nero. Place in the oven and cook for 15–18 minutes or until golden and just set. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.