roasted mixed potato salad
with beans, watercress and blue cheese
- 1.8kg mixed potatoes+, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 250g purple beans++
- 150g blue cheese
- 2 cups (30g) watercress sprigs
- ⅓ cup (35g) walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 240°C (475°F). Place the potato on a large roasting tray.
- Drizzle with the oil and lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 35–40 minutes or until golden.
- Add the beans to the tray and cook for a further 5–8 minutes or until the beans are tender.
- Serve the salad with blue cheese, watercress and walnuts. Serves 4–6.
+ We used a mix of kipfler, chat, desiree, Dutch cream and purple potatoes. You can use any combination you like.
++ Purple beans are available from specialty greengrocers or farmer’s markets. If unavailable, use regular green beans.
There are no comments for this entry yet.