thai chicken and herb salad
- 3 cups (900g) shredded store-bought barbecued chicken
- 1 cup coriander (cilantro) leaves
- 1 cup Thai basil leaves
- 500g heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon Asian chilli jam
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- fried shallots, to serve
- Place the chicken, coriander, basil and tomato in a large bowl and toss to combine. Place the chilli jam, lime juice and fish sauce in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add the dressing to the chicken mixture and toss to combine. Divide between plates and top with shallots to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.