with plum oyster sauce
- 8 chicken thigh fillets, skin on, bone in and trimmed
- ½ cup (180g) oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 4 plums, quartered
- micro (baby) shiso leaves, to serve
- Preheat 220°C (425°F). Place the chicken in a deep-sided roasting tray. Add the oyster sauce, soy, water, ginger, garlic and chilli, and toss to combine. Turn the chicken skin-side down and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over, add the plum and cook for a further 15 minutes or until the chicken is sticky, golden and the plum has caramelised slightly.
- Serve with shiso leaves. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.