rocket and broad bean salad with rosemary dressing
- 150g baby rocket (arugula) leaves
- 200g frozen broad (fava) beans, blanched and peeled
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and halved
- 1 cup (160g) Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- shaved parmesan, to serve
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
To make the rosemary dressing, place the oil, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
Place the rocket, broad beans, olives and dressing in a bowl and gently toss to coat. Top with parmesan to serve. Serves 4.