zucchini and bean slaw
with creamy tahini dressing
- 2 zucchini, spiralised or thinly sliced lengthways using a julienne peeler
- 250g green beans, blanched and shredded
- 4 cups (80g) baby spinach leaves, shredded
- ⅓ cup (55g) toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and quartered
- store-bought dukkah, to serve
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- ¼ cup (70g) natural Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (60ml) water
- sea salt flakes
- To make the dressing, place the tahini, yoghurt, lemon juice, water and salt in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place the zucchini, beans, spinach, almond and dressing in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Top with the avocado and sprinkle with dukkah to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.