thai red curry roasted spatchcocks
- ⅓ cup (100g) store-bought red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x 380g spatchcocks (baby chickens), trimmed and tied
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut milk
- lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place ¼ cup (75g) of the curry paste and the oil in a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the spatchcocks, salt and pepper and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Place the spatchcocks on a lightly greased large oven tray, discarding any excess marinade, and cook for 18–20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the remaining curry paste, the lime juice and coconut milk in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Serve the spatchcocks with the coconut curry sauce and lime wedges. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.