zucchini chilli tuna pasta
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon rind strips
- 6 medium (1kg) zucchini (courgettes), thinly sliced lengthways using a julienne peeler
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ¼ cup dill sprigs
- 2 cups baby rocket leaves
- 2 x 185g cans tuna in chilli oil, drained
- cracked black pepper, for sprinkling
- toasted pine nuts, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add the garlic, capers and lemon rind and cook for 1–2 minutes or until lightly golden and crispy.
- Add the zucchini, lemon juice and salt. Cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Remove from the heat, add the dill, rocket and tuna and toss to combine.
- Divide between bowls and sprinkle with salt, pepper and pine nuts to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.