raspberry and white chocolate muffins
- 2 cups (300g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ cup (165g) caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 cup (240g) sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- ⅓ cup (80ml) vegetable oil
- 1½ cups (225g) frozen raspberries
- 1 cup (175g) chopped white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF). Line 6 x ¾ cup-capacity (185ml) moulds with non-stick baking paper, making sure the paper is 5mm above the top of the tin. Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add the sugar and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream, eggs, lemon rind and oil and whisk together. Stir through the flour mixture until just combined. Carefully fold in the raspberries and chocolate and spoon into the lined moulds. Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer. Makes 6.
Delicious, delicious, delicious! I added a few more raspberries and a bit of water as my mix was slightly sticky but this is fabulous. Must try yourself.