with broccoli and israeli couscous
- 500g broccoli, cut into florets
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- ⅓ cup (55g) almonds, chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 x 180g salmon fillets, skin on
- ¾ cup (150g) Israeli (pearl) couscous, cooked
- ¼ cup (65g) store-bought sundried tomato pesto
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F). Place the broccoli, oil, chilli, almond, salt and pepper in a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Place the broccoli mixture on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper and cook for 6–8 minutes or until tender and charred.
- Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper and place on top of the broccoli. Cook for a further 8–10 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked through.
- Place the couscous, pesto, lemon rind, lemon juice and broccoli mixture in a large bowl and mix to combine. Divide the mixture between serving plates and top with the salmon.
- Sprinkle with sea salt to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.