chilli and peach jam
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 8 mild large red chillies, seeds removed and sliced
- 6 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 6 large peaches (1.1kg), cut into wedges
- ¾ cup (185ml) white vinegar
- 1¼ cups (275g) white sugar
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the oil, chilli and ginger and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the lime leaves, peach, vinegar and sugar and stir until combined. Simmer for 20 minutes or until thick. Serve warm or chilled with roasted turkey, chicken or pork. Makes 2 cups.
There are no comments for this entry yet.