scrambled eggs with smoked salmon fingers
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup (125ml) single (pouring) cream
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 20g unsalted butter
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 100g goat’s curd
- 100g (4 slices) smoked salmon
- ¼ cup dill leaves, to serve
- lemon wedges, to serve
- Place the egg, cream, salt and pepper in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and cook, stirring frequently, for 2–3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Spread the toast with the goat’s curd, top with the smoked salmon and cut into fingers. Top with the dill and serve with lemon wedges. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.