smoked salmon on herb frittatas
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons pouring (single) cream
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dill leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 60g cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons salted capers, rinsed, dried and chopped
- 4 slices smoked salmon, cut into thirds
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F). Place the eggs, cream, dill, lemon rind, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the egg mixture into 12 x 2-tablespoon-capacity greased non-stick mini-muffin tins. Cook for 6–8 minutes or until just set. Cool in the tins for 3 minutes before removing.
- Combine the cream cheese, lemon juice and capers. Top the frittatas with the cream cheese mixture, a piece of smoked salmon and the onion and serve. Makes 12.
There are no comments for this entry yet.