broccoli with lemon butter and thyme breadcrumbs
- 1.5kg broccoli, cut into florets
- 100g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup (60ml) white wine
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- ½ cup (35g) sourdough breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup lemon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place the broccoli in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes, drain well and place in a large roasting dish.
- Place the butter, lemon rind, lemon juice and wine in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until melted. Pour over the broccoli and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place the breadcrumbs, thyme and oil in a medium bowl and mix to combine. Sprinkle over the broccoli and cook for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve. Serves 6.
There are no comments for this entry yet.