- 4 x 450g celeric, peeled and thinly sliced*
- 4 x 350g sebago (starchy) potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 cups (750ml) pouring (single) cream
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF). Layer the celeriac, potato, garlic, cream, salt and pepper in a 2.5 litre-capacity, 20cm x 30cm baking dish and bake for 1 hour or until golden. Slice into 12 pieces and serve with the pistachio and lemon crusted lamb. Serves 12.
* Place the sliced celeriac in a bowl of water with lemon to stop if from browning.
There are no comments for this entry yet.