crunchy summer slaw
- 200g green beans, trimmed, blanched and thinly sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- ¼ red cabbage
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch chives, halved
- 2 teaspoons seeded mustard
- 2 teaspoons caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- To make the mustard dressing, place the mustard, sugar, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the green beans, cucumber, cabbage, celery and chives in a bowl. Pour over dressing and toss to combine. Serve with sticky peppered veal cutlets. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.