wasabi swede crisps
- 2 tablespoons wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons water
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 1 (500g) large swede, trimmed and thinly sliced widthways
- sea salt flakes
- Combine wasabi and water in a bowl. Heat the oil in a large, deep saucepan over medium heat until hot (see Kitchen Notes, page 32).
- Dip the swede slices in the wasabi mixture and deep-fry, in batches, for 2 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Drain on non-stick baking paper, sprinkle with salt and serve immediately.
There are no comments for this entry yet.