pina colada popsicles
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
- ¼ cup (60ml) coconut flavoured rum
- 2 tablespoons caster (superfine) sugar
- 1 cup (250ml) pineapple juice
- Place the coconut milk, 1½ tablespoons of the rum and half the sugar in a jug and whisk to combine.
- Divide between 8 x ⅓-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds and freeze for 30–40 minutes or until just set. Place the remaining rum, remaining sugar and the pineapple juice in a jug and whisk to combine.
- Divide between moulds, cover with aluminium foil and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for a further 3–4 hours or until frozen. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.