triple chocolate brownie mix
to assemble your mix:
- ¾ cup (130g) brown sugar
- ½ cup (110g) caster (superfine) sugar
- ¾ cup (75g) cocoa powder
- ½ cup (75g) plain (all-purpose) flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 100g dark chocolate melts and 100g white chocolate melts
- 1.25-litre-capacity glass jar
- preheat oven to 160°C (325°F). Place the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add 150g melted unsalted butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 3 lightly beaten eggs and mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 20cm square baking tin lined with non-stick baking paper. Bake for 30–35 minutes or until just set. Allow to cool completely in the tin. Cut into squares to serve. Makes 16.
tip: when assembling the brownie and cookie mixes, press the ingredients down firmly with the back of a spoon to create tight, even layers in the jars.
There are no comments for this entry yet.