strawberry heart cake
- 1 x 18cm square basic vanilla cake (see link to recipe in step 1)
- 1 x 18cm round basic vanilla cake (see link to recipe in step 1)
- 1 x quantity basic vanilla butter icing (see link to recipe in step 2)
- pink food colouring
- white chocolate buttons, to decorate
- Place the square basic vanilla cake on a diagonal. Cut the round cake in half and place on the top two corners of the square cake to form a heart shape.
- Add a few drops of pink food colouring to the butter icing and mix to combine. Ice the whole cake with the icing and decorate around the edges with white chocolate buttons.
There are no comments for this entry yet.