avocado and char-grilled corn on rye toast
- 2 corncobs, husks removed
- 2 limes, halved
- ¼ cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 4 slices rye bread, toasted
- 1 avocado, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup (60ml) buttermilk, to serve
- Place a char-grill pan over high heat. Cook the corn, turning, for 8–10 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Add the lime halves and cook, cut-side down, for 1–2 minutes or until lightly charred. Slice the kernels off the cob and place in a bowl. Add the coriander, chilli, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Top the toast with the avocado and corn mixture and drizzle with buttermilk. Serve with grilled limes. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.