beetroot, cashew and orange smoothie popsicles
- ½ cup (75g) cashews
- 1¼ cups (310ml) orange juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange rind
- 140g beetroot, peeled and roughly chopped
- 125g raspberries
- Place the cashews in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften. Drain. Place the cashews and ½ cup of the orange juice in a blender and blend for
1 minute or until smooth. Add the remaining orange juice, rind, beetroot and half the raspberries and blend until smooth.
- Divide the remaining raspberries between
8 x 1⁄3-cup-capacity (80ml) popsicle moulds and pour over the smoothie mixture. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for 4–5 hours or until frozen. Serve. Makes 8.
There are no comments for this entry yet.