choc-mint matcha smoothie bowl
- 5 fresh dates (75g), pitted
- 3 frozen bananas, chopped
- 5 cups (100g) baby spinach leaves
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1¼ cups (310ml) coconut cream
- 1½ cups mint leaves, plus extra to serve
- 2 kiwifruits, peeled
- ¼ cup (50g) pepitas (pumpkin seeds), chopped
- ¼ cup (45g) cacao nibs
- Place the dates in a small bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to soak. Drain and place in a blender. Add the banana, spinach, matcha, ice, vanilla, coconut cream, mint and 1 of the kiwifruit. Blend until smooth.
- Slice the remaining kiwifruit. Divide the smoothie mixture between bowls and top with the sliced kiwifruit, pepitas and cacao nibs. Sprinkle with extra mint to serve. Serves 4
Photography: William Meppem
There are no comments for this entry yet.