agnolotti pasta salad with ricotta
- ⅓ cup dill, finely chopped
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 500g four cheese agnolotti or ravioli
- ½ cup (120g) ricotta
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Greek basil leaves, to serve
- Place the dill, parsley, basil, vinegar and oil in a large bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 8–10 minutes or until al dente. Drain well and add to the herb mixture. Toss to combine.
- Divide the pasta mixture between bowls and top with the ricotta, salt and pepper. Top with Greek basil leaves to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.