crab and cucumber sandwiches
- 1 cup (195g) cooked picked crab meat, drained
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ cup (75g) whole-egg mayonnaise
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 small Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced with a mandolin
- 4 slices white bread
- salmon roe and finely chopped chives, to serve
- Place the crab, lemon rind, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread the crab mixture over the bread and layer with the cucumber slices. Cut the crusts from the bread and discard.
- Cut each slice of bread into 3 fingers and top with the salmon roe and chives to serve. Makes 12.
There are no comments for this entry yet.