elderflower, coconut and white chocolate truffles
- 250g store-bought shortbread biscuits, crushed
- ½ cup (45g) desiccated coconut
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- ¼ cup (60ml) elderflower cordial
- 360g white chocolate, melted
- icing (confectioner’s) sugar, for dusting
- Place the biscuits, coconut and lemon rind in a food processor and process until chopped. Add the elderflower cordial and half the chocolate and process until combined. Place in a bowl and refrigerate for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Roll 2-teaspoons of the mixture into balls, place on a tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cold and firm.
- Dip the truffles in the remaining white chocolate and place on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Allow to set for 10 minutes. Dust with the icing sugar to serve. Makes 22.
Tip: Truffles will keep, refrigerated, for up to 2 weeks.
There are no comments for this entry yet.