baked chocolate fudge
- 200g dark chocolate, chopped
- 60g butter
- ½ cup (90g) brown sugar
- ¼ cup (60ml) pouring (single) cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon plain (all-purpose) flour, sifted
- vanilla or coffee ice-cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 150°C (310°F). Place the chocolate, butter, sugar and cream in a saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth.
- Place the eggs and flour in a bowl and whisk to combine. Gradually whisk in the chocolate mixture and pour into six lightly greased 1 cup-capacity (250ml) ovenproof dishes.
- Place the dishes in a deep baking dish and pour in enough water to come halfway up the sides of the dishes. Bake for 45 minutes or until puffed and firm to touch. Refrigerate until cooled. Top with scoops of ice-cream to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.