winter herb roasted chicken drumsticks
- 125g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped lemon thyme leaves
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- 8 x 160g chicken drumsticks
- ¼ cup sage leaves
- 6 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 8 chat (baby) potatoes, halved
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (390°F). Place the butter, thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl and stir to combine. Place half of the butter mixture under the skin of the chicken and place in a baking dish with the sage, garlic and potatoes. Roast for 15 minutes, turn the chicken and roast for a further 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Melt the remaining butter mixture and pour over the chicken and potatoes to serve.Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.