mushroom, smoked mozzarella and sage tart
- 1 x 375g sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 250g smoked mozzarella, sliced
- 200g pine mushrooms+
- 1 bunch sage leaves
- truffle oil, to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place the pastry on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Using a small sharp knife, gently score a 2cm border around the edge of the pastry and prick the centre with a fork.
- Top the pastry with the mozzarella, mushrooms and sage.
- Cook for 18–20 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and the pastry is golden and cooked on the base. Drizzle with truffle oil, if using, to serve. Serves 8.
+ Pine mushrooms are available from selected greengrocers. You can use any large mushrooms for this tart.
There are no comments for this entry yet.