rare beef with radish, oregano and lemon
- 750g beef fillet
- 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup oregano leaves
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- olive oil, extra, and lemon juice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (355ºF). Brush beef with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat and cook the beef for 5 minutes on each side or until browned. Place the beef on a baking tray and cook in the oven for a further 10 minutes. Rest for at least 10 minutes, slice thinly and top with oregano, garlic and radish. Drizzle with oil and lemon juice to serve.
There are no comments for this entry yet.