zucchini, mint and lemon spaghetti
- 400g spaghetti
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 large red chilli, sliced
- 650g zucchini (about 4), grated
- ⅓ cup torn mint leaves
- ⅓ cup torn flat parsley leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt and cracked black pepper
- grated parmesan and extra lemon, to serve
- Place a large saucepan of salted water over high heat and bring to the boil. Add the spaghetti and cook for 9 minutes or until al dente, then drain.
- Whilst the pasta is cooking, heat a large frypan over medium high heat. Add the oil, garlic and chilli and cook for 4 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the drained spaghetti, zucchini, mint, parsley, lemon rind and juice, salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- To serve, divide the pasta between bowls and sprinkle with parmesan and serve with extra lemon. Serves 4
There are no comments for this entry yet.