spiced almond chia pudding
- 3 cups (750ml) unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup (100g) white chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus extra to serve
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- fresh raspberries, to serve
- micro (baby) mint leaves, to serve
- Place the milk, chia, vanilla, cinnamon and maple syrup in a large jug and whisk to combine. Pour into 4 x 1-cup-capacity (250ml) glasses. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
- Top with the extra cinnamon, maple syrup, raspberries and mint to serve. Serves 4.
There are no comments for this entry yet.